Part 2 of Nikko AM advertistment on Today newspaper. If you want to achieve the below easily, consider this :
– Regular Savings Plan (RSP) @ 0% sales charge (until 31 Dec 2013)
– Minimum investment sum of $100 monthly
(not sure about the initial investment, $1000 if I’m not wrong)
– Nikko AM Balanced Funds – MyHome Fund HomeGrowth
– 80% into the Nikko AM Singapore STI ETF; and
– 20% into the ABF Singapore Bond Index Fund.
– Management Fee 0.5% p.a. from Fund Factsheet
Extracted from POSB Website
How does RSP work?
– With a RSP you make fixed monthly investments, regardless of market conditions
You avoid the uncertainties of market timing, by not speculating on the “right” time to invest your capital as a lump sum
– By investing a regular sum each time, you have the benefit of “dollar cost averaging” through buying fewer investment units when prices rise but more units when prices fall
– Over time, your average unit cost is lower than the average market price of the security during the same period of time
More Than Index Investing
Be notified of new blog posts right from your inbox!
All you need to do is subscribe 😉