FIRE – Financial Independence. Retire Early.
A directory of FIRE bloggers who are either Singaporeans or are living in Singapore, with a fundamental or underlying focus on the journey to FIRE.
Why? Because it is such a pain to find out where all the FIRE bloggers are!
Your journey will never be lonely again.
I have taken the liberty to add some of the FIRE bloggers that I follow into the list below. If you dabble in plenty of sub-niche like myself (e.g. money hacks, travel, side hustle and crypto etc) then the catch-all to use would be Personal Finance. It is highly recommended to provide a specific niche that you blog about in order to help us identify with what you are truly passionate about.
The following are different flavours of FIRE that are commonly referenced in the personal finance community –
|Blog and Author||Niche||FIRE ?|
|Turtle Investor||PF||By 40|
|A Path to 3Fs||PF||By 35|
|Early Retirement SG||PF||Retired|
|Fatty’s Finance||PF||By 65|
|Financial Freedom By 40||PF||By 40|
|FIRE-Path Lion||PF||By 45|
|Heartland Boy||PF||By 40|
|Minimalist In The City||ML||2020|
|Mr And Mrs Budget||PF||By 40|
|My Money What||PF|
|My Sweet Retirement||PF||By 55|
|Road to FIRE||Inv|
|Side Hustle Rich||AI||By 45|
|Simple Money, Simple Life||PF|
- PR – Personal Finance
- AI – Alternative Income
- Inv – Investment
- Trv – Travel
- ML – Minimalism
The following categories of blogs will have a high chance of being added:
- Blogs that have a core focus on FIRE
- Blogs that are older than 12 months
- Blogs that have consistent blogs posts – average 1 per month
- Blogs that have community engagement via social media
The following categories of blogs will have a low chance of being added:
- Blogs that are not Singapore-centric
- Blogs by businesses e.g. property, insurance, investment etc
- Blogs that are paywall-ed
- Blogs with content that primarily revolves only around investment or stock picks
- Blogs that whine or complain excessively. FIRE is about positive vibes alright? Be the change that you want to see!
Remember, the true value of these blogs is to add value to the community that is pursuing FIRE.
Blogs will be periodically added and removed over time. Contact me for errata or to submit your blog for inclusion! An exquisite team of financially trained elves will personally curate and maintain the listing – they may not respond to emails.
For friends of Turtle Investor, see here : Friends & Community