J3B is the ultimate triple destinations for Singaporeans to go travelling on the cheap – Johor Bahru, Batam and Bintan. (OK maybe Bintan isn’t that cheap)
Since I’m on the topic of cheap getaways, I’m going to be heading to Johor Bahru for our cheap getaway once again. Delicious food and cheap buys. Movies and massage when we feel like it. Stayed at various hotels including Holiday Villa, Amari and KSL. No special reason for picking KSL this time except that it is VERY cheap when I checked.
- Train Tickets x 2 on EasyBook : $S12.12
- KSL Hotel x 1-Night : S$38.21 (after using Agoda credits)
I usually take the bus on the way back because flexible timings. Most times I’d stay a night because it makes the trip super relaxing. No rushing to go anywhere! 😀
Can’t get enough? My epic post – 43 Vacation Money / Time Saving Secrets (The Travel Industry Don’t Want You To Know) may be old but still a gold mine of info 😀
Blog News & Stuff
Note – This is a recurring section that is appended to the end of all my blog posts.
- You’re welcome to join the Turtle Leisure Chat Telegram group! I hang out quite often when I’m free
- Included a social media section at the sidebar that lets you easily follow my Facebook page + join my Index Investing group + subscribe to my blog + follow me on Twitter + join me on Telegram. Just one click away!
- Added the new referral links & promo codes page. Wrote down my thoughts and listed some awesome products/services that I’m already paying for. Check it out and give it a read – it might have something you want